Yeahh, so *DancingTwinBlades tagged me. I won't be tagging anyone, so if you want to do it, you can! uvu
1.) You must post these rules.
2.) You must tell ten things about yourself.
3.) Answer the ten questions the previous person left for you, then create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4.) Tag ten people, and put their icons at the bottom of your journal.
Go to their page, and inform them you tagged them.(Who needs this with mentions?)
6.) Don't put something like "You're tagged if you read this."
10 things about me!
1. I love tea, but I don't drink it often enough, I think. I have a huuuge duffel bag full of it because I would need a cabinet just for tea if I did.
2. I get stressed easy. I mean, really easy. Someone stole my art recently, and I started shaking (and whenever this happens, I start to feel shaken up as well)
3.I'm taking a Valuing Diversity class. I feel like it's made me less prejudice. I took it so I could learn to be less prejudice, and I use these tips every day, so I will become less judgmental. I hate the idea of being mean to someone.
4. When I make characters, I prefer to make something no one else has done. The only exception is my character Fishnet, because I hated the other Fishnets out there, though he really is more individual.
5. I cry VERY easy, whether it be because I'm happy or sad, I will start to tear up. I think it's embarassing!
6. Happy songs make me cry, sad songs make me sing along. Listening to Evanescence makes me happy, but listening to Pinkie Pie's "Smile" will make me cry every time. I will still listen, but it's really hard not to cry. I think I need a counselor. xD;;;
7. I love talking to people! I tend to tell a lot to people, even though I thought I hid a lot from people. I'm an open book.
8. Cats are the best, and no one can tell me otherwise. I love dogs, too, but I'm a cat person.
9. Coffee makes me sleepy. It doesn't wake me up at all!
10. When I bought Pokemon X, I also impulse-bought a Froakie plushie. His name is Perceus. He is DA BEST ok.
1. How many times have you been tagged by this particular journal now?
Only once, but gdi I get these things all the time.
2. What do you think is the most important thing to work on with a character? As in, the first thing when you just start on them.
I think working on your character's personality is very important. You can have a basis for a character and a story, but having their personality is very important! I hate making characters that are the same as someone else's.
3. With the prior question, what is the part you focus on the longest with your characters after they are made?
I would love to say I focus on their back story, because it takes me so long to come UP with a story. All the stories for them are unfinished, because I can't think of an ending.
4. Sprinkles or Jimmies?
BOTH, but I love the rainbow sprinkles!
5. Who is your favorite Doctor?
I don't watch Doctor Who, Adina. :I
6. Do you prefer questions with substance? or Random?
I like questions with substance, but I'll answer both! ouo
7. Do you spend more time on Fan-characters or your regular OC's?
Fan characters. OCs are easy, it's the fancharacters that need more development!
8. Are there any characters you have made that don't get used as much as you would like? Or at all?
None of my characters get a hell of a lot of attention, but I think I like it when people at least talk to me about my characters!
9. Am I annoying yet?
Nawww, I always tell you you're not annoying! xD
10. Would you like to hear an interesting fact?
I LOVE THEM, so yes!
My Questions! (If you wanna do this!)
1. How much time do you like to spend on art?
2. What do you want to want to do with your art in the future?
3. What's your big obsession right now?
4. Why do you stay on deviantART?
5. If you knew your house/place of residence was going to get hit my a tornado, what would you bring to the basement with you?
6. Do you name your objects? If so, give me some examples!
7. Chocolate is great. Don't argue with me!
8. Do you like coffee or tea?
9. It's snowing! What will you wear?
10. Where were you last night at 5 pm?? TELL ME.
I tag whoever wants to do that. Hush! I know it's against the rules! Just take it and enjoy the fact that I didn't tag you directly! >:I
So, between commissions and classes, I found that I really enjoy digital painting. I feel a little weird, though, because I'm pretty sure people don't like it as much as my pony art.
Unfortunately, I really love drawing ponies, but I'll make sure there's breaks for my watchers that don't like it so much. Promise! xD I work on other stuff, too.
Anyway, I think that's all for now. Have a happy Thanksgiving Break, guys!